The use of images and additional information contained within this site (“ROBOTS DIRECT”) and or external links, does not imply that Robots Direct directly sell such items. No reference to “sell” these items is intended. Content thereof is purely for visual representation and information purposes only.
Items for sale are clearly defined within the main shopping area of this site (ROBOTS DIRECT).
It is the intention of ROBOTS DIRECT to trade in such items once they become available to the public and ROBOTS DIRECT.
Copyright: Design, Logo, Layout and this compilation is that of copyright work.
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. Changes will be posted on this site. We also reserve the right to refuse an order.
2. We deliver to UK addresses only. No goods are left unless an adult signs for delivery.
3. Delivery charges and when we estimate we may supply the goods to you are contained in our separate Delivery section of the site (see Delivery). We try to deliver goods when stated but cannot guarantee delivery by such date. Time is not of the essence.
4. Goods are subject to availability and if we cannot supply them we will inform you and you will be given a full refund of what you have paid.
5. The goods are sold at the price on our website at the date we receive the order from you. If we find a pricing error on our website we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity, if you wish, of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order. If you cancel and you have paid for the goods, you will be given a full refund.
6. Payment can be made by any means set out in our How To Order terms. We aim to keep details of your order secure (click here to see our Security Policy); however, except in cases of negligence, we are not liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
7. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved in the courts of England and Wales.
8. If you receive faulty goods we handle this is in accordance with our Returns policy.
9. Where applicable, you may cancel your order under the distance selling regulations (see the Returns policy).
10. No orders will be accepted from persons under the age of 16 without the consent of an adult.
Robots Direct have neither liability nor responsibility to any persons resulting in any loss and or damage arising from information supplied.
Robots Direct makes no commitment to update information on this site. Content is provided “As Is” and “As Available”.