Robots can play sport –
Robot football is a sport organised in Korea since
1995 with 6 different leagues
- HuroSot – Humanoid robots up to 150 cm high and 30 kg in weight.
- KhperaSot – Cylindrical autonomous robots with onboard vision systems.
- Mirosot – Robots up to 75mm cube. 3, 5, 7 or 11 a-side.
- NaroSot – 4c square robots up to 5.5 cm high.
- Quadrosot – four-legged robots.
- SimuroSot – PC-based simulation over both 5-a-side and 11-a-side.
Robot Ping pong
Keep up with the robot Human !!
In development since 2005, it recognizes very fast moving objects, has a low inertia mechanical system, and even has an artificial intelligence.
MegaBots are 15-foot-tall, internally piloted humanoid robots that fire cannonball-sized paintballs at each other at speeds of over 120 miles per hour.
The series, centred on the sport of robot combat, involves teams of amateur and professional roboteers operating their own constructed robots to fight against each other, whilst also avoiding arena hazards and more powerful “House Robots”, which were not bound by the same weight or weapon limits as the contestants