Cat_bit hears the sounds and reacts to the young child’s hands clapping. This amusing puppy robot moves and dances according to the number of times you clap your hands. The young child can also have fun by talking to his/her own cat_bit! The friendly little robot records the voice and reproduces it with a robotic effect. The pet_bits are all worth being collected! Each robot has its own personality and interacts with the others, using a special call. The pet_bits dance and talk to each other with cute sounds. With the free app, The young child will be able to take the first steps in the world of coding in an amusing manner which is right for the littlest ones. Interact with your robotic puppy and look after it, giving it food and things that you will win during the game.
How the Pet_bits work
4 interactive colourful pet-shaped robots – a dog, a cat, a panda and a rabbit – for kids to collect! Each Pet_bits has its own personality. Its behaviour and its way of speaking vary according to its character and each little pet reacts differently to the other robots! Designed for children over the age of 4. 2 x AAA batteries are required to power the robot.
Say hello to Artie, where coding meets creativity! Children will develop left and right-brain skills with Artie 3000™, the coding/drawing robot.
Primary learners will develop:
- Left-brain skills such as basic programming, geometry and maths as they control Artie
- Right-brain skills such as creativity, imagination and expression as they develop patterns and drawing
With four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and freeform coding, children will love coding Artie to “tell” the robot what to do! Artie 3000 also comes ready to draw with preprogrammed designs, shapes, and games. The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet.
- Interactive robot friend for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
- 3 ways to play: free coding, learning challenges, and “secret codes”
- Input a code to decide where Code ‘n Learn Kinderbot goes!
- 4 simple machine accessories & “secret code” booklet to unlock more learning!
- Helps get kids ready for kindergarten with lights, actions, and fun phrases about colors, shapes, and more!
Botzees are cute programmable bots that YOU build and control using the latest in augmented reality. Botzees combines construction, creativity and coding to keep kids engaged and learning for hours.
- HAND GESTURE CONTROL: Get hands-on interaction with Novie! Using hand-tracking technology, you can control Novie with specific hand gestures. Wave your hand left or right, up and down, towards him and around him to see how this quirky toy robot reacts!
- TEACH HIM TRICKS: Train Novie to perform 12 awesome tricks like Spinout, Wheelie, Berzerk, Fartnado and more! His pitch goes up as he learns, and you’ll know he’s mastered a trick when he makes his happy sound!
- THE MORE YOU TRAIN HIM, THE MORE HE DOES: Novie is ready to follow your commands and learn cool tricks! With 3 different training modes, teach Novie beginner, intermediate and advanced tricks — he’ll get better with practice until he learns each trick!
- INTERACTIVE ROBOT TOY FOR KIDS: Novie makes a great gift for birthdays or other special occasions for kids aged 4 and up. Requires 4 AG13 batteries (included). Bring home the perfect little pal, Novie!
D/O star wars
- The D-O Interactive Droid has a self-balancing wheel, multiple modes of play, moving head and antennas, and features light-up LED eyes, sound effects
- CONTROL D-O WITH THE FREE APP: Download the free Ultimate D-O app, follow the onscreen instructions, and kids can control the droid
- MULTIPLE MODES OF PLAY: D-O will play in Follow Mode, Chase Mode, Guard Mode, and even features a High-Alert Alarm Mode, in which D-O will sound an alarm when the ball controller is pressed 3 times
- LITTLE DROID, BIG PERSONALITY: Cobbled from odds and ends in the workshop of a droidsmith, D-O is an impressionable little roller that becomes fixated upon BB-8
- INCLUDES DOCKING STATION AND CHARGE CABLE: D-O can hang out on a desk or shelf while he charges, resting in the included docking station